10/3/11

Bewitchin'...

Introducing, the 'Caftan Dress'!!...worn on Saturday to my friend's birthday dinner and... One of my pieces that will be sold at my first Trunk Show, October 22, 2011, in array of prints and solids!

My new line of 'sustainable' ready-to-wear separates is made with 100% surplus materials.  As a designer for over ten years, I have seen first-hand the amount of waist that is made when a line is produced. So...I have taken the opportunity to take this task at hand and produce a line that is made with premium vintage and current surplus fabrics, leathers, vintage accessories, and trimmings.  This makes it a one-of-a kind collection!  I will only be selling my first collection through the Lulu's Trunk Show, and once the pieces are gone, they are gone for good.  So make sure you mark your calender and visit this wonderful event.  There will be Giveaways-Gift with purchase and the first ten people that arrive-will receive a Goody Bag-a la Wendy.

Have a Bewitchen' day! First October monday!

Ciaoxxx Wendy

Hat {Zara}. Shoes {Zara}. Dress { Coco by Wendy Gonzalez}.  Earrings (vintage). Pendant necklace {Cindy Dugan jewelry}.

Belt {free people}. Coin necklace (vintage). Python Ring SHOP HERE {Melinda Maria}. Sunnies HERE {Tom Ford}.


Pyramid bracelet SHOP HERE {Melinda Maria}.