9/7/11

Touch of Fall

Alas...the first days of Fall are here. Ergo, I inquisitively added a lil' something to my Rag & Bone summer peach jeans.

Raised by an uber fashion-environmentalist mom, the need to shop local and vintage (eco-friendly), has always been crucial.  So... every so often I pop in with my furry kids in tow to my local boutique; Ava & Alaria and snatch-up some vintage pieces here and there.  From one of my purchases, I scored this amazing Anne Klein leather safari belt, and this circa 1970s bronze top.

Perfect outfit for when you mix 'Work with Pooches'.

 Ciaoxxx Wendy

Jeans {Rag & Bone} purchased at Wright's in Manhattan Beach. Pony wedge flats  {Steven}. Purse {Chloe}.  Belt {Anne Klein}.  Wooden Earrings (vintage) from Ava & Alaria. Wooden cream/mocha bracelet (from Africa).  Bronze vintage bracelet seen HERE Sunnies {Chloe}