9/23/11

Parisian Withdrawls

Lately, I have been thinking of Paris...I love how effortlessly everybody there puts themselves together and live life savoring every one bite of a macaroon or how a petite dejeuner will suffice until that wonderful two hour lunch.  It does not help that my in-laws are out there celebrating my father-in-law's seventy-fifth birthday....Oh how I wish I was there riding a bike, strolling around Saint Honore, and shopping to my eyes delight!!!

So with all this fantasy at hand, I get inspired to head out 'a la Parigi', and meet one of my friend's for lunch...

Have a fabulous weekend!!!!


Ciaoxxx Wendy



Chanel Vintage Pin (Rose Bowl).  Skirt HERE (vintage leather).  Boots {Zara}. Pearl Ring SEEN HERE  
 Bracelet (made by me). Sunnies SEEN HERE Nikita {Tom Ford}.
Vest {LFstores}.  Stripe Shirt {Christensen & Sigersen} (purchased at Butik, NY).  Metallic Pearls {F21}. 
Belt SEEN HERE {vintage Anne Klein}.