9/19/11

Night Color

Sometimes I go through phases, and now I am in the red lipstick, red nails phase, and OH yes...kitty eye (Nikita) sunnies by Tom Ford phase as well.  So...when I saw this dress this weekend at my new local (El Segundo store is now open!) H&M I opted to buy it right away, without trying it on.  I just knew it would go so well with my new "PHASE OBSESSIONS".

I am also making these fabulous leather "Multi-Purpose Bags" made from 100% surplus materials!! So eco-chic!!!  I will be selling them soon at my etsey store, so stay tuned.  There will also be a give away soon, I will keep you all posted!!!



Ciaoxxx Wendy


Dress {H&M}. Jacket {Zara}.  Shoes HERE {Christian Louboutin}. Pearl Ring (from Italy-vintage). Necklace {F21}. Sunnies Nikita Bag (will be sold at my etsey store soon). HERE {Tom Ford}.