9/9/11

Bordeaux

Don't you love dresses that you can just put on and be both flattering, comfortable, and foxy all at the same time?  Well this lil' number from Isabel Marant Etoile, purchased last season at Wright's (one of my local boutiques) veiled all of my favorite objectives for last week's dinner soire.

...And of course not to miss;  I paired this dress with my favorite boots and a vintage bronze necklace gifted from 'Coco's Closet.'

All dressed up and ready to go... my friends meet at my BFF's Le Palmeraie house and head for some tapas and wine on the town.

Oh yes, and lil' Kiki the jet-setter, could not resist but join me on this shoot.

Ciaoxxx Wendy



Dress {Isable Marant Etoile}.  Purse {Free People}. Slip {Wendy Glez black label}.  Necklace (gifted).  Bracelet {anthropoogie}. Leaf cuff (vintage).  Boots (seen here).