8/30/11

Trend Alert...Polka-dot Galore!!

Polka-dots have been the thing of the past...but for this season; they are BACK! So once again...I go over  to Coco's Closet and raid her racks.  That I can recall, my mom's favorite print has always been polka-dots, from small ones to gigantour size.  Hence, conjointly with other dotty clothes I managed to acquire, the skirt I am wearing below was one of my priced posessions.  This skirt dates back to 1985, when mom was SO into the dot stage...she decided  to make this chiffon skirt with pockets.

This skirt is so versatile, you can wear it with a polka-dot top and have the whole mix-print look, and add some pop color accesorries and heels to achieve an au courrent look. I was heading to a day party,
so I kept the flats for comfort.

Ciaoxxx Wendy

Top {Laila Azhar}. Bandeau bralette {Wendy Glez}.  Biker shorts ( made by me, will be sold on my etsey shop soon).  Belt is vintage and purchased it at Ava & Aliria. Gold pyramid bracelete HERE {Melinda Maria}. Black wooden bracelete and ring is vintage and purchased at the Rose Bowl.  Quilted leather gladiators I purchased at nordstrom {Pour la Victoire} last summer. Purse is vintage {Chanel} from 'Coco's Closet' (my mom's closet)




Pictures from this caption were obtained from style.com and W magazine September 2011.