8/25/11

Black Sheer Lace...and a Lil' Pop Color

Hence my tan... (generated from French Countryside to the  beaches of St. Tropez), I grew a lil' comfortable to show some skin...

After spotting Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wearing her Gucci sheer-skirt dress, I opted to search Coco's Closet (what my sister and I call our mom's closet).  There it was, hiding amidst all her layers and layers of fine skirts...that vintage French lace skirt my mom and I made when I was 11 years old. It was my mom's favorite skirt and after twenty-something years, she so kindly entrusted it to me.


Ciaoxxx Wendy


Feather earrings I found in this cute store in {Abbot Kinney}. Skirt is made by me (soon you will be able to purchase it on my Etsey store). Lambskin zipper bag (also available soon on my Etsey store).  Tri-color bra HERE {Kiki de Montparnasse}. Booty bike shorts (will be sold soon on my Etsey Shop). Sheer Camisole HERE {American Apparel}.  Ankle booties (similar) HERE {Christian Louboutin}I purchased mine last year at Saks. Sunnies HERE {Linda Farrow by Peter Pilotto}.